We L-O-V-E dessert in this house.
Because of that I am always trying to come up with new ideas for simple
and somewhat-healthy options to satisfy our sweet tooth in a "good way."
and today I share with you the latest fruit creations...
Honeyed Peach Crisp!
(and there are only 4 ingredients!)
- 9 x 9 casserole dish (or glass pie pan).
- NOTE: You can use any size you need to suit your family or serving sizes, you just need to increase the amount of peaches, etc/. to fill the pan
- 5 Cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1-2 Tablespoons honey (depending on your fondness for honey and sweet tooth). If you do not like honey, maple syrup can be substituted.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional - ginger works too, just play with the amount)
- 1 Cup Bear naked Honey Almond Granola or the Oatmeal topping used on the Berry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place peaches in your baking dish, distributing them as evenly as possible.
- Drizzle the honey all over the top of the peaches (no need to mix it is)
- sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle 1 Cup of Granola all over the baked peaches
- Return to the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and ENJOY!
Of course you can swerve it with whipped cream or ice cream,
but we like it just the way it is!
I'd invite you over for some...but its already gone!
Next time, OK?!