I classify these printable Valentines "oops-I-forgot-it-was-Valentines day-easy-peasy-printable -bookmarks." For some reason I am overcome with Valentines this year (which is a complete 180 from previous years - my whole life even!). I have been dreaming about kiddo Valentines. Now, all designs for Valentines MUST be 8 year old approved...and apparently she does not share my sense of humor...BUT this one passed! And it has googly eyes! BONUS!
This printable Valentine has a lot to like:
- It is pretty cheap.
- Supplies are easy to find
- And it is quick to make!
Template (find it here!)
Googly/Wiggly eyes (I used basic eyes, but there are colored one, ones with eyelashes - be creative!)
Ribbon or thread
Print out the template on cardstock (there are four per sheet)
- Cut them out
- OPTIONAL: punch hole in one corner and thread 16" lengths of ribbon through
- Place a small dot of glue on each googly eye.
- Place the eyes on the heart.
- All done. That took, what, 5 minutes - so easy and so stinkin' cute!
Want some more ideas...check out my JUST DUCKY printable Valentines too!
Happy (EASY) Valentines Crafting!