Do you remember those adorable Just Ducky Valentines from last year...well, guess what? The rubber duck OBSESSION continues!And it doesn't hurt that these ducky valentines were a big HIT last year. This year, my daughter wants to do them again (There is only one kiddo in her class from last year, so it is practically a new idea for everyone else). However, this year, I designed some CUTIE-PATOOTIE printable tags to go with them!
So, with the help of these printables, let's make some Valentines! And, you know what I like? No candy (not that I do not LOVE candy).
My daughter had a philosophical discussion with me about the merits of candy vs. non-candy valentines and she decided these were better because they last longer.
- Printable tags in
PINK (click here for printable sheet - print on white)
BLUE (click here for printable sheet - print on white)
YELLOW (click here for printable sheet - print on white)
TRANSPARENT (click here for printable sheet - print on your choice of colored card stock)
- Hole Punch
- Rubber ducks (affiliate link)
- We purchased our ducks from Amazon. $10.95 per dozen (and yes, I realize these ducks are Easter themed - that's what my girl wanted.) You can also buy the ducks at party stores and Oriental Trading Company, etc.
I thought these Itty Bitty Rubber Valentine ducks were too cute and less expensive - only $10.99 for 24!
- Punch a hole in one corner.
- Cut a length of ribbon 12-14" long.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole on the tag.
- Tie it around the neck of the duck.
Look at that some quackalicious
Be sure to check out last years version too!