These are fun and fabulous dies perfect for all kinds of different crafting and creating...and as a bonus when you purchase an It Kit,
you will also receive digital files for each shape in the kit.
I have a couple of projects I whipped up ...
but I also want to tell you about some very cool things
First there is the I Made This Challenge with amazing prizes you can win by showing Lifestyle Crafts what you can do!!
There is a very COOL drawing happening this week.
You can enter just for creating a Lifestyle Crafts account.
Scroll to the bottom of this post for the scoop!
On November 4th & 5th, Lifestyle Crafts will be having a warehouse sale! Products will be priced up to 75% off! (You cannot use the 20% code off of these amazing prices). The sale is both online and at our physical location in Utah!
I had the opportunity to play with the Edge It Kit!
- Cut lengths of paper to match the circumference of your vase.
- Using the decoupage, glue the 1" band on the base of the base, flush with the bottom; then apply decoupage all over it and up onto the vase layer your second band with the edge of the edged paper flush with the base of the vase. Be sure to keep that "seam" where the paper meets all lined up with each band.
I Made This Challenge is happening NOW!
Here's how it works:
- You receive one entry per project uploaded with a maximum of 20 project entries
- Favorites will be featured on Lifestyle Crafts blog, facebook, emails, etc.
Lifestyle Crafts is also be giving away great weekly prizes for doing different things such following the Lifestyle Crafts blog, or creating an account on Lifestyle Crafts. Like I said, the challenge begins TODAY! So get creating!
After creating your account, there are additional entry opportunities! Each of the following gives one additional entry that you can do:
- Post about the contest on your blog and leave a comment on the Lifestyle Crafts blog with the URL of the post.
- Mention the Lifestyle Crafts contest on twitter *Comment on the Lifestyle Crafts blog saying 504 Main sent you.
Creating beautiful projects and winning cameras, computers
and awesome bags...and more!
How's that for some coolness!?