I am not as late as I usually am in decorating for Halloween...I just can never get it together...Halloween sneaks up on me every year! I made these cute and easy frames for a little something to add some pizazz to our usual Halloween decor.
- DecoArt Stencil Paint, slate grey
- DecoArt Frame stencil in PFS03: Dots
- Stencil Brushes from this set at Cutting Edge Stencil - the right brushes make all the difference.
- Gorilla Glue Super Glue
- Wooden picture frames (typically $1.00 at craft store)
- Light sand paper
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Scrapbook Paper
- Exacto Knife or other cutting tool
- Paint, stain, or stamp/ink pad (depends on the finishing method yous prefer)
- Rhinestones and thumbprint ghosts
These make a great holiday gift to - just add a favorite photo or attach a gift card in the opening! You have not seen the last of these...I have more versions on the way...some with some glitter and glitz!
See my disclosure HERE