When I went down to Los Angeles last week for the CHA I stopped by my parents house to celebrate some birthday's with them. You can check out the Vintage Inspired Hot Rod Sign I made for my Dad too! This sign is for my Mom!
- DecoArt Gloss Enamels: Black
- Rockler Bench Cookies (for elevating the window when spraying)
- Rockler Deft Wood Finish Spray
- Dremel Multi-Max with Sanding attachment
- DISChangers, 2-2"
- Paint brushes
- Computer print out of font/words for signage
- Painters tape
- Masking tape
- Drop cloth or newspaper for protecting surfaces
HERE'S a PDF Tutorial
Go Visit The DIY Club for the FULL TUTORIAL!
This is am easy project - clean up the window and paint or seal it,
and then design your logo/lettering for the signage and paint it on.
Let the natural goodness of the old window shine through!
Just sand it and protect it with a finishing spray.
You can paint it too...I just happened to have found a great window.
Paint the lettering on the back of the glass.
add a couple of DISChangers and find the perfect place for it...
or in my case deliver it to your Mom!
Don't forget to check out my Dad's sign too! He'd be sad if you didn't.