I saw this over at Stir-Fry Awesomeness and since it is all about stealing and I cannot resist things like this (I try hard but rarely succeed) I must join in...
This originated on the Sunday Stealing blog. To participate copy and paste the meme and fill in your answers. Then head over to Sunday Stealing to post your link.
Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Caramel Apple...homemade, yummy!
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Headshot for my business taken in doorway of a photographers house in LA.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never even tried (it that possible!)
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
My kids...joint effort while they were torturing each other.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2 am...livin' the glamourous life...blogging, blog-surfing, writing, doing dishes
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
L.A.---I am actually a native and I miss it...even the traffic (kind of)
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Small town, the list is long...Jeanette or Jenn
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Yes friends...with benefits, maybe, as long as no one is married or committed (duh!)
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Yep...but I don't drink soda all that much anymore...had a 6-pack a day habit at one point...I only like soda straight out of the can ice cold, so never finished the whole can (it always got too warm by 1/2 can)
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Couple of weeks ago. Someone died who I didn't even know (friend of a friend). She had little kids and I was crying for the kids - I am a big sap (shh, don't tell)
12. Who took your profile picture?
Next Exit Photography, L.A.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My son at the Butterfly Parade
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Yes and no. More hectic yesterday but I love dorky hometown events and got to hang with some great friends. Today very mellow...made my hubby happy we hung out at home.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes...but I do like it a lot
16. Are you upset about anything now?
Just stressed, not upset..."must finish book proposals ASAP"
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
YES! But if they are bad...and you know it when they are, walk away, no run.
18. Are you a bad influence?
No, maybe, yes...NO
19. Night out or night in?
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Mochas, kid hugs and kisses, laptop
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Thankfully I seriously do not remember the last time I visited someone in the hospital. Maybe I visited a friend for the birth of a baby, like in 2000.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Your Wireless Bill in the amount of..." I don't text
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Busy and crazy and fun...all brought upon myself. Trying hard to enjoy the simple things (if I keep telling myself that maybe it will sink in)
24. Do you hate anyone?
Extreme dislike for one person
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Political rambling (I keep them private), old message about my high school reunion, apple cake
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Bring it on!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but he was a liar.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Laurie Berkener song "Laurie's got a pig on her head, pig on her head, etc.)" but sung to Jules has got a pumpkin on her head, Jules has got a pumpkin on her head....
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
The lottery officials letting me know it was a mistake my husband actually had all the number, not just 4 (out of 5) plus the mega number (that is really true)
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
It is possible, but I hope not.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Hanging with friends or screwing around on the computer
32. Do you think too much or too little?
33. Do you smile a lot?
Depends on the day. I should smile more because I know I should be thankful and lucky to have what I have (I do not mean things)