Literally, this craft is done in seconds. And be creative! Tie one bunny on a ribbon and attach it to a pot or vase for a sweet Easter gift.
- 30MM Chenille Craft Stems (or as I call them big ole chubby pipe cleaners). I have seen them online as separate pieces, but I have not seen individual stems recently at the craft stores. I have seen continuous length of this same width and fluffiness at the craft stores. You'll just need to cut them into the desired length.
- 2 Yards (more or less, depending on how long you want the finished project to be) or ribbon or twine.
- Optional: white pom poms and glue (hot glue)
- Cut you length of string/ribbon
- Grab each end of the chenille stem and bring them up together to meet (the bottom will just be round). (STEP 1 PHOTO)
- Grab down about 3 inches and twist the two ends together. Use a glass or small clay pot to get your circle the right size if necessary.
(STEP 2 and 2A PHOTO)
- OPTIONAL: blue on the pompom now.
- Place the bunnies equally distant apart to get your spacing and the look you like. (STEP 3 PHOTO)
- Begin at one end and tie the string around the area where you twisted. (make a knot). Repeat as necessary.
While you are at it...make a Watercolor PRINTABLE Pastel Bunny Bunny Banner to compliment these cuties!
Or grab a FREE Printable template and use your own favorite scrapbook paper to make a Bunny Banner.