My family has a cereal obsession - for real! Heck, even when it was just hubby and I there was a lot of cereal in the house. I use cereal in cookies, in cobblers, and I love making new cereal bar creations (like my Honey Nut Cheerios Peanut Butter Bars!). Here is my latest creation...
Cornflake Berry Granola Cereal Bars
These tasty treats are so easy to make - seriously like 15 minutes max!
- 4 Cups Kellogg's Cornflake Cereal
- 2 Cups Bear Naked (or your choice) Triple Berry Granola
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- In a large pot, over low heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows, continuously stirring until they melt.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cornflakes.
- Stir in the granola.
- Stir until the cereal and granola is all incorporated.*
- In a 9 x 9 pan, spread the mixture, and gently press down into the pan.
- Let cool.
*If you feel there is to much marshmallow, just add a little bit of equal parts cereal and granola at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
This is a super easy crunchy berry treat!
My kids can even make it alone..and best yet...they love it!
Like cereal like us, try these tasty recipes!