One of the first things I do every morning is check out
what Pick Your Plum has to offer for the day.
If I could I would grab the deal every morning, wouldn't you????
If you Follow Pick Your Plum on Facebook
or subscribe to their newsletter you have the best chance at grabbing
amazing deals on very cool decor and craft items like...
Oh my - a local florist has something like this and she wont sell them to me!
Pick Your Plum, are you bringing these back anytime soon?
Personalized Wood Words
Love this style. I can think of one million ways to use them!
Need I say more...you know we are all crazy for it!
And maybe a cupcake stand that you can use to display your holiday goodies!
That is just a bit pf what Pick Your Plum has to offer!
Pick Your Plum works like this
(just in case you did not know!)
I borrowed this from PYP website
We have. We know. Join us.
Get it before your neighbor does:
- We have limited supplies on some of the most swank supplies. We have agents out in the field who find killer deals on high quality products.
- We delicately slap prime-o pricing on crafting, clothing, baking supplies, home decor and other fabulous finds. Stellar pricing. Cool.
- We sell it 'til it's gone or 'til time is up.
- You leave feeling like you just won Martha in a crafting contest.
- The supplies arrive in 7-8 shipping days and you've just picked your 'plum'! Doesn't it feel good?
So, how do you find out about the deals first?
(hint, hint, the first 2 are giveaway entries too!)
Follow Pick Your Plum on Facebook
Check out the Pick Your Plum widget on my blog every morning!
Now, the Giveaway!
Open from 11/14/12 through 11/21/12
to U.S. shipping addresses
Giveaway is ran using the Rafflecopter widget.
Rafflecopter selects a winner at random from qualifying entries.
This post is written and created at 504 Main by Holly Lefevre