Just got Home from an L.A./Monterey Road trip with the munchkins. Let's see if I can still type...
Good Trip, but soooo happy to be home, even if I just had to throw out a refrigerator full of food - no power for 2.5 days while I was gone!
Did I mention I was happy to be home...You may detect a theme here...
Friday Fill-Ins #146
And...here we go!
1. So are we going home yet?
2. HOME is what's up ahead.
3. I love to hang out on my deck.
4. Craziness of some sort.
5. I walk a long winding road with lots of loop-de-loops.
6. Sunshine is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to scrap or craft!